Mmm. Chocolate chip cookies, you may be thinking. A classic!
But what if I told you they looked like this:
inside? That’s right. These are no ordinary chocolate chip cookies…beneath their plain-jane exteriors lies a mini Reese’s peanut butter cup heart!
Need I say more? Let the recipe do the talking!
Reese’s Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes about 4 dozen cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe from AllRecipes.com
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag (I believe 12 oz? Should be 40 count) miniature Reese’s PB cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease baking sheet and unwrap PB cups.
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips.
- Wrap each PB cup with cookie dough, and place 2” apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or cookies are lightly browned.
- Repeat until all dough is used (about 4 batches).
- Recipe is top-rated from AllRecipes.com. A very simple, easy-to-make, and delicious cookie. Bakes up evenly and fuss-free; a pretty cookie, bakery quality.
- Truly surprise center—after baking, couldn’t tell those with Reese’s inside apart from those without!
- Heavenly warm and soft. They do crisp up after cooling, but underbaking (10 min as original recipe stated, instead of 15) can fix that.
- Can you really go wrong? And so easy too.
Mini pb cups all unwrapped and ready to go!
stuffing the cookies
reese’s all hidden!