I like interesting recipes. I also like easy recipes. So I had to try this recipe for Avocado Pie, which turned out to be very nice. Although it’s a bit on the sweet side and not as firm as I expected it to be, it’s creamy, refreshing, and for some unknown reason, kind of tastes like strawberries. Give it a try; after all, it only takes about 30 seconds to whip up – what have you got to lose?
Avocado Pie (from Recipezaar)
SERVES 6 -8 , 1 pie
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (or lime juice)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Combine first 3 ingredients in blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into piecrust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream.
P.S. Don’t just take my word for it- other people have made it too.